Chinese Curriculum Selection Procedure for International Students (not including Mainland Chinese students)—Fall Semester of 2019-20
1. The office offers Chinese curriculum to enhance international students’ Chinese study and adapt to life in Taiwan
2. Students who want to study Chinese have to attend placement test on September 3rd (Tue) which includes written and oral tests.
3. Date for selecting courses will be on September 9 (Mon) ~ September 19 (Thu). Students have to visit the office and take application form for selecting courses.
4. “Procedures for taking Chinese Curriculum” is attached for reference.
5. Person in charge: Ms. Eva LEE from International and Mainland Students Guidance Section (ext:2218)