Mainland China Sister School Jilin University 2016 15th “Winter Camp” announcement.
- Date of activities: December 19th~26th
- Register object: 1 teacher, 5 students.
- Applicants are Taiwanese.
- Those who have not participated in similar activities and expect to get participation certificates are preferred. If the number of applicants exceeds the number of participants, another interview will be held.
- Jilin University pay the fees of activities, and provide down clothing, hats, gloves and warm shoes and other winter supplies.
- Teachers and students are required to pay for their travel, visa, insurance and personal expenses
- Registration form
- Personal brief and volunteer service or community experience description (within 1000 words)
- Letter of parents ‘approval.
Registration method: written registration
- Students in Tamsui Campus: please submit the documents to International Office
- Students in Lanyang Campus: please submit documents in CL501 (fax7014)
- Registration time: October 26th(10am~12am)
- Announcement method: E-mail
- This activity will also ask the teacher to subsidize the round-trip ticket fee NT $ 10,000. Teachers are recommended to contact the contractor of International Office
- This activity’s participants are not guaranteed to be accompanied by a teacher, so please register to be with your parents.
- Check the event description, itinerary and application form.
- Participants are required to write a report (1000 words) and submit within 2 weeks after the activity ended.
- Contractor contact: Mrs.Lin, Fax2003