日本姊妹校法政大學於2018/1/15-1/26舉辦2週Japanese Language Program Winter 2018活動，請踴躍報名參加。
1. Hosei University of Japan invites 2 students recommended by Tamkang
University to participate in the Japanese Language Program Winter 2018 event.
(1) Event date: January 15 th 2018 ~ January 26 th . (Please refer to attachment
for relevant details
(2) Location: Hosei University Ichigaya Campus (Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
(3) Details: Japanese lessons, Japanese cultural experience, field trips and
communications with students at the university
(1) 140,000 yen (including accommodation, single bedroom, no Wi-Fi)
(2) This event is currently applying for grants. If grants are granted by
JASSO, those who meet the grade requirements have the opportunity
to apply for a grant of 80,000 yen.
(3) Students are required to pay for plane tickets, transportation in Japan,
overseas travel insurance, meals and living expenses.
2. Eligibility and Restrictions
(1) Students need to be in their sophomore year or above
(2) Past academic performances must achieve an average of 75 or above
(3) Former term grades must have a GPA of 2.3 or above (calculation examples
are given in the attachment)
(4) Those who have participated in the Hosei University summer program may
not participate in this event.
3. Deadline: From now until November 1 st (Wednesday) 12PM. Please submit all
required documents to OICSA T1006. (Any late submissions will not be accepted).
4. Interview dates and location: If there are more than 2 applicants, the admission
will go according to grade and interview scores. (Interview dates and location will
be announced at a later date).
5. Required Documents: (Do not staple the documents. Documents should be
placed in an A4 transparent folder when submitted)
(1) TKU application form and letter of guarantee
(2) Chinese and English past transcripts
(3) Grade calculation form (Please change your grades into GPA)
(4) A photocopy of your passport (This can be re-submitted after you are
6. Contact for more details: Ms. Chia Hui Yen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Office of International and Cross-Strait Affairs